- One killed in south Austin rollover crash
- North Austin bank robbed
- STORMWATCH BLOG: Severe weather threat tonight, early Sunday
- One injured in northeast side shooting
- APD says missing officer faked his own death
- Austin ISD police chief to step down
- Austin gas prices drop a cent this week
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day Saturday
- Interstate 35 closures planned Friday, Saturday nights in South Austin
- APD seeking missing elderly female
- People's Climate March draws massive crowd to Washington, D.C. on President Trump's 100th day in office
- Reward offered in search for escaped inmate convicted in attempted murder of cop
- National Security Agency ends controversial email collection program
- Violent gang MS-13 is believed to be linked to several recent Long Island killings
- Man who captured crash 'shocked' to see driver walk away after dramatic rollover
- Police search for escaped prisoner in Maryland
- Arkansas executes fourth prisoner in eight days
- Reporter’s notebook: How LA rose from the ashes of the riots 25 years ago
- Tad Cummins slept with teen student, his wife says
- Suspect allegedly chased Delaware state trooper before gunning him down, police say
What's your take on Trump's first 100 days?
All-clear given at South Austin Walmart following suspicious package
(Austin/KJCE) Austin Police were called to investigate a suspicious package at a South Austin Walmart Tuesday night.
Police say the call came in just before 8:30 p.m. at the Walmart located near Ben White Boulveard and Interstate 35. Officials gave the all clear around 10:15 p.m., after officials determined the package posed no threat to the public.
No word on whether police have a suspect identified for the bomb threat.