- One killed in south Austin rollover crash
- North Austin bank robbed
- STORMWATCH BLOG: Severe weather threat tonight, early Sunday
- One injured in northeast side shooting
- APD says missing officer faked his own death
- Austin ISD police chief to step down
- Austin gas prices drop a cent this week
- National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day Saturday
- Interstate 35 closures planned Friday, Saturday nights in South Austin
- APD seeking missing elderly female
- People's Climate March draws massive crowd to Washington, D.C. on President Trump's 100th day in office
- Reward offered in search for escaped inmate convicted in attempted murder of cop
- National Security Agency ends controversial email collection program
- Violent gang MS-13 is believed to be linked to several recent Long Island killings
- Man who captured crash 'shocked' to see driver walk away after dramatic rollover
- Police search for escaped prisoner in Maryland
- Arkansas executes fourth prisoner in eight days
- Reporter’s notebook: How LA rose from the ashes of the riots 25 years ago
- Tad Cummins slept with teen student, his wife says
- Suspect allegedly chased Delaware state trooper before gunning him down, police say
What's your take on Trump's first 100 days?
183A crash kills one in Cedar Park
(Cedar Park/KJCE) A single-vehicle crash killed a person Monday evening in Cedar Park.
The crash happened around 6:30 p.m. in the 3300 block of the northbound lanes of Highway 183A, near Avery Ranch Boulevard.
Police say an SUV hit a barrier on the highway while trying to enter the toll road; the driver lost control and rolled over. Medics declared the driver dead at the scene.